Our services include design, manufacturing, supply and installation of plasticized PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) coated woven polyester fabric covered temporary and semi-permanent barrel-type, open and closed, insulated and non-insulated, tent structures for applications such as American Tents, Aircraft Hangars, LAMS (Large Area Maintenance Shelters), Accommodation Tents, Warehouse/ Storage sunshades, Office Tents, Sunshades, Canopies, Vestibules and much more.
LAMS can be used for a wide range of purposes including Vehicle maintenance, Aircraft maintenance, Dining facilities, Storage and Warehousing, Gym and Sports facilities, Auditorium, Conference and Processing application, and more.
They are produced and manufactured in Kuwait to any required size and can be installed on any level surface. The steel structure is guaranteed for 5 years and the PVC fabric is guaranteed for 10 years by the manufacturer but it has been to have a much longer life.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Complete Inhouse Fabrication for varying sizes and customizable needs (clear span of upto 30m)
- Easy Assembly and Disassembly for relocation
- Can be erected on any ground (loose soil, compacted ground, getch-gravel pad, concrete slab, asphalt surface)
- Repairs can be done on-site without the need for any downtime
- Can be designed to withstand wind loads upto 110 mph (180 kmph) with 3-5 second gust winds
- 4x4 Rip stops for high strength and tear resistance with blackout lining for opaqueness
- 100% Water proof (Fungus/ mildew resistant), Easy to clean and dry
- Fire Retardant with durability for upto 70˚ C (158˚ F)
- Our Insulated tents can save energy (decreased power consumption) by reducing around 40 to 45% of Air-conditioning requirement than an ordinary single layer tent.